E3 Spark Plugs Announces 2013 Class of Team E3 Racing Tier 1 Winners
E3 Spark Plugs congratulates the newest class of Team E3 Racing Tier 1 Winners. We’ve selected 12 of the most promising up-and-coming racing pros and pro-ams. And you’ll recognize a few of the names.
Making their sophomore appearance on Team E3 Racing are:
- Stephen Foster Kildahl, a competitive speedboat racer since age 16;
- Dan Bunting, a world record-setting competitive speedboat racer;
- Brandon Williams, a dirt track racer and founder of online magazine DirtXtra.com;
- Powered by the Complex, a lawn mower racing team;
- Erik Gehrke, a mini cup racer.
New on the team are:
- Kevin Harter, a kart racer and race team manager;
- Cheyanne Phillips
- Shea Holbrook, a car racer and Living Legends honoree;
- Don Demeny, Traxxas Torc series racer and 28-year racing veteran;
- James R. Steffenhagen, a stock car racer;
- Donnie B. Collins, Monster truck and funny car racer.
- David Cerer, American Cup Series racer.
Each winner takes home a $500 cash prize, a set of 16 E3 Spark Plugs, official E3 apparel and decals, and a publicity boost via the E3 Spark Plugs website blog and Facebook Fan Page. Over the next few months, each Tier 1 winner will be featured in a profile on our blog. So keep a lookout for your favorites.