Last Chance to Rev the Vote for the newest 2014 Team E3 Racing Sponsorship Contest Winners
Hey, racing fans – Have you voted for your favorite finalist in the 2014 Team E3 Racing Sponsorship Contest yet? Better hurry! You ‘ve only got two days left.
Each of the 16 finalists submitted videos illustrating why they feel they should be among the next class of Team E3 Racing winners. Our judges chose the top entries, and we need to you to help us whittle it down to the final champs. You can vote for your favorite once per day – just view and vote for him or her on our Facebook contest page.
Here are the the finalists in no particular order:
- Tyler Shepard, Wheelie Wizzard
- Matt Gerald, Gerald Racing Team
- David Cerer, Lawmen Racing
- Jeff Fannin, Fannin Motorsports
- Jason Jiovani, J1N Racing
- Daniel Alvarez, Hammer Time Racing
- Dan Bunting, Extreme Powerboat Racing Team
- Nathan Martin, Nathan Martin Racing
- Tom Phillips, Phillips Motorsports
- Jesse Puckett, JP Motorsports
- Adam Kekich, Kekich Racing
- Mitchell Black, McKenzie Pulling
- Drake Brunette, Drake Brunette Racing
- Logan and Ethan Daugherty, Daugherty Racing
- Alyssa Hollars, Alyssa Hollars Racing
- Gavin Harlien, Harlien Racing
At the time of this writing, JP Motorsports was in the lead with some 7,000 votes, but Nathan Martin Racing was running close behind. Competitors who make the final cut will score $1,000 in cash sponsorship and prizes.
You have until 11:59 pm ET this Friday, February 28th to cast your last vote. On March 1st, the eight videos with the most votes will be our Team E3 Racing 2014 Sponsorship Contest Finalists and the E3 Racing Team will select our final four winners!