Was Your Ride Among the 10 Best Selling in 2015?
Last year was a good one to be in the automotive sales business. Car and light truck sales figures nationwide hid 17.47 million in 2015, up 5.7 percent from 2014’s numbers. Reports show that pickup trucks were the most popular choices, and Ford was the big winner - again. Its F-Series pickup truck kept its top spot as the highest selling ride in the country – a designation it’s boasted for decades. And the next three spots on the top 10 list also were pickups, followed by small and mid-sized cars made by Honda and Toyota.
Here’s how the top 10 best-sellers list played out:
- Ford F-Series – 780,354 sold
- Chevrolet Silverado – 600,544 sold
- Dodge Ram – 451,116 sold
- Toyota Camry – 429,355 sold
- Toyota Corolla/Matrix – 363,332 sold
- Honda Accord – 355,557 sold
- Honda CR-V – 345,647 sold
- Honda Civic – 335,384 sold
- Nissan Altima – 333,398 sold
- Toyota RAV4 – 315,412 sold
Did your ride make the top 10 list? Post what you love most about your car or truck on the E3 Spark Plugs Facebook fan page. And, to make sure you get the most out of your ride – whatever you drive – pick up a set of E3 Spark Plugs, delivering a cleaner, stronger, more fuel-efficient performance.