E3 Spark Plugs Recommends: 5 Great Holiday Gift Ideas for Car Enthusiasts
What’s on Santa’s list for the car enthusiast you love? E3 Spark Plugs has a few great gift ideas.
Hanukkah is here and Christmas is less than three weeks away. And we know you’ve still got lots of holiday gift shopping to do. We’re here to help! Check out E3 Spark Plugs‘ list of the top holiday gift ideas for the car enthusiast you love:
- Retro Heated Travel Mug: It sports a ’60-esque retro design and connects to your car’s 12V cigarette lighter and can heat drinks to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Perfect for those long morning or late night treks. $29.95 from DrivingComfort.com.
- Poster pic of your loved one’s beloved ride: Snapfish.com offers some very cool ways to show off a gorgeous ride. Upload a pic and choose from a variety of display options from paper posters to gallery or museum style wrapped canvases. We’re digging the big aluminum wall panels.
- AAA 77-Piece Warrior Road Kit: Perfect gift for the newly or soon-to-be licensed teen driver you love. They get all sorts of emergency goodies including an air compressor, booster cable, a pair of fleece gloves for cold-weather breakdowns and a 45-piece first aid kit. And Mom and Dad get a little peace of mind. $69.95 at Walmart or Amazon.com.
- GoPoint BT1 or BT1A: A handy little device that plugs into your onboard diagnostic port (yes, your giftee’s vehicle should have one if it’s a 1996 or later model) and instantly connect to your iOS or Android device. Wireless Bluetooth connectivity turns a smartphone into a virtual mechanic. It keeps track of fuel economy, monitors status of other vehicle systems and diagnoses those pesky check engine light issues. From $120 at GoPointTech.com.
- A high performance behind-the-wheel experience: It’ll be hard for anyone else to top this gift – a session at a high-performance professional driving school. Top options are the Skip Barber Racing School, with operations in Georgia, Connecticut, and California; the Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving with four race tracks in Arizona; and the Fast Track High Performance Driving School in Harrisburg, North Carolina, where you can learn how to drive a stock car. Starting around $2000.
- Set of E3 Spark Plugs: Oh, yeah! This is the stocking stuffer every driver needs. Better mileage, cleaner burn, less pump-side sticker shock. Check our online catalog to make sure you get just the right car, truck or motorcycle spark plug for the driver on your holiday gift list.
Got more ideas? Post them on the E3 Spark Plugs Facebook Fan Page. Happy shopping!