New Year’s Resolutions for the Auto Owner
Optimistic about 2012? E3 Spark Plugs has a few tips for New Year's resolutions that will keep both you and your ride healthy and happy.
Assuming the cataclysmic theories about Earth being sucked into a black hole, colliding with another planet or otherwise disintegrating on December 21 aren’t true, 2012 looks to be a promising year. The economy is starting (though ever so slowly) to mend, Jon Bon Jovi is still alive and, if the Toyota Fun-Vii ever comes to market, you’ll one day be driving around with a hologram hottie perched upon your dash board. Something to look forward to, indeed.
In the meantime, no doubt you’re busy building your list of New Year’s resolutions. E3 Spark Plugs offers a few suggestions to help keep you and your ride healthy, happy and on the road.
- Resolve to keep your car in great shape with DIY checks and fixes including keeping your tires well inflated, changing or topping off your car’s fluids regularly, and ditching those worn-out windshield wiper blades BEFORE they start etching rainbow-shaped grooves into your glass.
- Resolve to have the pros check out your car from fender-to-bumper twice a year including the brakes and the charging and electrical systems.
- Resolve to get those new knocks, pings and groans checked out STAT so minor problems don’t turn into major repair bills.
- Resolve to dig that auto owner’s manual out of the depths of your glove compartment and use it – especially when it comes to keeping track of and following through with recommended scheduled maintenance.
- Resolve to keep your car and the air around it clean. All that sand from your last trip to the beach is wearing on your car’s upholstery, interior and paint job. And unless you’re using E3 car or truck spark plugs you’re likely mucking up your environment. E3′s patented technology is designed for a cleaner, stronger and more fuel-efficient burn.
From all of us here at E3 Spark Plugs – have a happy, prosperous and safe 2012!