5 Things We’re Looking Forward to at the New York Auto Show
E3 Spark Plugs is stoked about the start of the New York Auto Show next week. Billed as “Ten Days of Triumph,” this year’s show revs up Friday, March 29 and runs through Sunday, April 7. Here are a few of the features we’re most looking forward to:
- Debut of the new 542-HP Jaguar XJR: The highest performance Jaguar ever is expected to demand a $130,000 price tag. Other NY Auto Show debuts this year include the 2013 Chevy Camaro, Corvette Stingray and Rolls-Royce Wraith.
- Gartel Art Cars exhibit: Including the Mercedes Art Car hand-painted by Lawrence Gartel, considered the “father of digital art.”
- EV Pavilion: An indoor ride-along track where fans can take a spin in a few of the newest electric vehicles hitting the market.
- Camp Jeep Outdoor Off Roading Ride Along: An outdoor track for Jeep enthusiasts.
- Dub Show Tour: The ultimate in custom cars, along with concerts and celebrity appearances.
Are you headed to the Big Apple for the show? Be sure to post your thoughts and pics on the E3 Spark Plugs Facebook Fan Page.