Announcing E3 Spark Plugs Challenge on the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series 2010
E3 Spark Plugs has signed on as the title sponsor of the E3 Spark Plugs Challenge, a feature of the 2010 Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series that centers on selected televised series events. The challenge bases standings on points earned by drivers for various plugs and promos during each of the series’ televised events taking place throughout the 2010 season.
To be eligible for cash prizes, drivers must maintain perfect attendance throughout the season, mention the E3 Spark Plugs Challenge during television interviews at each event and display E3 Spark Plugs decals throughout the season. It’s designed to give those perfect-attendance drivers incentives to perform well throughout the season and help promote E3 Spark Plugs as the “Official Spark Plug” of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series. The driver who racks up the most points by season’s end lands a cash award of $2,500, and one runner-up gets $1,500 at the series’ year-end awards banquet at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, IN.
Keep your eyes peeled for televised series events at:
- East Bay Raceway Park – Tampa, FL 2/4/10
- East Bay Raceway Park – Tampa, FL 2/6/10
- Paducah International Raceway – Paducah, KY 5/1/10
- Lucas Oil Speedway – Wheatland, MO 5/28-29/10
- Florence Speedway – Florence, KY 6/1/10
- Columbus Speedway – Columbus, MS 7/9-10/10
- Tri-City Speedway – Pontoon Beach, IL 7/16/10
- Batesville Speedway – Batesville, AR 8/20-21/10
- Lawrenceburg Speedway – Lawrenceburg, IN 8/27/10
- Portsmouth Raceway Park – Portsmouth, OH 9/3-4/10
- Brownstown Speedway – Brownstown, IN 9/24-25/10
- Dixie Speedway – Woodstock, GA 10/9/10
E3 Spark Plugs is a longtime partner of “Team Lucas,” a group of sponsoring entities including General Tire, Rockstar Energy Drink, R&L Carriers, Sunoco Race Fuels and Dart. Available online and via more than 14,000 vendors nationwide, E3 Spark Plugs offers spark plugs developed by environmentally conscious researchers from leading universities. Our spark plugs can reduce greenhouse gas emissions and help stave off global warming by reducing fuel consumption. Drivers enjoy increased gas mileage while getting a horse power boost. We make spark plugs for professional race cars, power sports vehicles, everyday cars and even lawnmowers. Learn more by visiting our website today.