Announcing the Team E3 Racing 2014 Sponsorship Contest Finalists
The names are in – Announcing the semifinalists for the 2014 Team E3 Racing Sponsorship Contest! Judges pored through tons of entries, watched all the great videos and narrowed the race down to 16 potential winners. It wasn’t easy, but it sure was fun!
And this year’s semifinalists are…
- Tyler Shepard, Wheelie Wizzard
- Matt Gerald, Gerald Racing Team
- David Cerer, Lawmen Racing
- Jeff Fannin, Fannin Motorsports
- Jason Jiovani, J1N Racing
- Daniel Alvarez, Hammer Time Racing
- Dan Bunting, Extreme Powerboat Racing Team
- Nathan Martin, Nathan Martin Racing
- Tom Phillips, Phillips Motorsports
- Jesse Puckett, JP Motorsports
- Adam Kekich, Kekich Racing
- Mitchell Black, McKenzie Pulling
- Drake Brunette, Drake Brunette Racing
- Logan and Ethan Daugherty, Daugherty Racing
- Alyssa Hollars, Alyssa Hollars Racing
- Gavin Harlien, Harlien Racing
So what happens next? Now is the time for our 16 semifinalists to rev things up and show us just how much they want to make the team’s final cut and win $1000 in cash sponsorship and prizes. And we need your help to decide which worthy competitors charge forward.
All of the semifinalists’ videos are live on the E3 Spark Plugs Facebook Fan Page contest tab and ready for your vote. As of now, those videos appear in no particular order. But as votes flood in, they’ll change position like frontrunners in a track race and begin to rank accordingly. Fans can vote for their favorite competitor once per day and the votes must be on the Facebook video (not “likes” on YouTube).
You have until 11:59 pm ET on February 28th to cast your last vote. On March 1st, the eight videos with the most votes will be our Team E3 Racing 2014 Sponsorship Contest Finalists and the E3 Racing Team will select our final four winners!
Fans, it’s time to start YOUR engines!