Best Vehicles for Surviving Mayan / Zombie Apocalypse
If you’re anxiously awaiting a coming apocalypse, whether of the Mayan or zombie sort, E3 Spark Plugs has good news for you. Out of the sincerest concern for you and your family’s post-apocalyptic welfare, we’ve put together a list of the five best rides for surviving the demise of the world as we know it. They’ll cost you, but hey – it’s only money and you likely won’t need much, what with that comet hurtling toward Earth and that massive solar storm expected to jack the global power grid.
- Conquest Knight XV: This $629,000 fully armored, bio-fuel powered SUV boasts bulletproof glass, run-flat tires, reinforced door hinges and a pretty luxe interior. The company is making only 100 of them, so you might be up for a fight.
- Terra Wind: Got a big family? Load ‘em up in this amphibious RV that can travel 80 mph by land and seven knots on the water. Built by Cool Amphibious Manufacturers International, it’ll set you back $850,000.
- Popemobile: Defy the apocalypse Vatican-style. Take in the earth’s new landscape from the stylish comfort of your built-in throne surrounded by bulletproof glass. The zombies can see you, but can’t touch you – especially when you rev up the Mercedes-Benz engine.
- The Beast: That’s what they call President Obama’s $300,000 customized Cadillac. It’s got 8-inch thick armor plating, run-flat tires, tear gas cannons, firefighting equipment and a seal that wards off biochemical attacks. Secret Service agents not included.
- Bugatti Veryon Super Sport: If you lack the cojones to fight ‘em, just outrun ‘em instead. And you may as well do it in style. No production car on Earth can beat the Bugatti Veryon Super Sport, which tops out at 267.856 mph and runs a cool $2.4 million.
No matter which survival vehicle you choose, be sure to stock it with a set of E3 performance spark plugs for a stronger ride. The zombies will hate you for it, but the Mayans would have been impressed.