IGNITION WIRES AND COILS
Are you looking for the best replacement ignition wires and coils for your car or truck? E3 is proud to offer two new lines of ignition products. Our E3 spark plug wires and DiamondFire ignition coils are designed for performance and will complement the E3 spark plugs in your vehicle. With tighter regulations on tailpipe emissions coming from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), replacing your ignition wires and coils with OEM equivalent parts will keep your car or truck within EPA requirements. Automotive manufacturers today brag that their vehicles come equipped with extended-life spark plugs that can last for up to 100,000 miles. Although this is true, it means your car's spark plugs have 50% wear by 50,000 miles with half the engine performance of new plugs. A new plug helps to burn fuel efficiently while a worn spark plug can increase exhaust emissions and reduce gas mileage.
E3's new DiamondFIRE ignition wires are designed and manufactured to be a direct fit part for your vehicle. Spark plug wires provide a vital link for your vehicle's ignition system. They transfer the spark from the distributor or ignition coil to allow the plugs to ignite the air-fuel mixture. To avoid misfires or other ignition problems, it is generally recommended that you replace your ignition wires at the same time you change your spark plugs. E3 ignition wires have a high quality core for unmatched strength as well as high temperature durability. Wrapped around the core are stainless steel windings that allow low resistance, which maximizes the amount of voltage that reaches the spark plug. Surrounding the core and stainless steel windings is a layer of latex silicone to enhance conductive efficiency and strengthen core stability. Finally, custom fitted boots are used rather than universal parts.
An ignition coil is a product used in your automobile's ignition system that transforms low voltage from the battery into the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark that ignites the air-fuel mixture. Instead of a "one-size-fits-all" type of part, our new lines of DiamondFIRE ignition coils are built to specifically fit your vehicle's engine. In fact, every ignition coil has been designed and manufactured to use all of the original mounting points and our connectors easily connect to the factory harnesses with no modification needed. A common reason for ignition coils to fail is bad ignition wires. If you've experienced repeated ignition coil failure, it may be resistance from worn plugs or excessive plug gaps. DiamondFIRE ignition coils provide the durability, performance and service life you grown to expect. To learn more about Ignition Coil Packs, visit the E3 Spark Plugs NEWS section.
E3 DiamondFIRE Ignition Coils
- Built to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Each coil is designed and optimized for a specific application in regards to fit, form, and function
- Outstanding mechanical stability and corrosion protection
E3 DiamondFIRE Ignition Wires
- Built to meet or exceed OEM specifications for fit, form, and function
- Tempered outer silicone jacket
- Custom designed boots and sleeves provide a perfect match to OEM wire sets
Spark Plug Wire Construction
- EPDM Inner Insulation for Dielectric Strength
- Latex Silicone Layer Enhances Conductive Efficiency & Core Stability
- Braid Tape Used to Provide Maximum Flexibility and Strength
- Stainless Steel conductive winding allows for a low resistance current path while maximum voltage reaches the spark plug.
- "Mag" winding meets or exceeds SAE standards for radio frequency interference suppression, eliminating RF interference with electronics